Sunday, December 6, 2015

How To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back Fast


What if I told you that there is a way for you to get your ex girlfriend back? It may take some patience and effort, but so does anything worth fighting for. Below I will outline the exact steps you should take to get your girlfriend back.

The No Contact Rule


Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back
First, you should resist all efforts to contact her at this stage. Don’t call, text or email her. I know this is hard, but the state of mind you are in right now will only make your attempts to contact her come across as pathetic and desperate.

In the event that you can’t control yourself and you just HAVE to reach out to her, by all means do this with extreme care. In addition, I suggest texting over calling. Why? Because you can say some pretty stupid things in a phone call that would likely turn her off and push her further away.

Alternatively, with texting, you can take your time to craft just the right message and send it ONLY when it’s perfect and certain to bring her closer to you, rather than push her further away.

How To Get Her Back Fast
This resource comes with numerous copy-and-paste text messages that have been proven to elicit the right response to bring your ex girlfriend closer to you, rather than push her away. The more desperate, angry or anxious you are feeling, the more you should rely on a proven text messages that have been proven to get positive results. In other words, well researched phrases are going to get you what you want, much better than what you are likely to text in desperation.

The wrong text, the pushy, needy or desperate one, could push her away beyond repair. The perfectly crafted text could satisfy your desire to reach out to her while at the same time increasing your chances of eventually getting her back.

What Do You Do In The Meantime?

That’s enough about the “no contact rule”. However, while we are giving our ex girlfriend the time she needs to come around, there’s no need to waste our time twiddling our thumbs. There are steps you can take to improve yourself so that when she is ready to come back, you have made some progress on your own flaws that likely drove her away in the first place.

Get Ger Back After The Breakup
The first thing you have to accept right now is that you are not perfect. You have flaws. And, one or more of those flaws likely contributed to your break up. So, instead of moping around and feeling sorry for yourself, you are going to use this time to identify your most serious character flaws and start to improve yourself and make yourself more attractive to your ex girlfriend.

Now is not the time to focus on her problems and shortcomings and what she needs to do to improve. That’s on her. Something about YOU drove her away. What was it? Was it some character flaw? Identify it and start improving yourself. She will be so impressed with your improvement that she will want to have you back.

The best way to go about this is to look for low-hanging fruit. There are four behavior flaws that relationship expert Dr. John Gottman has identified as being the main indicators that a relationship is going to fail. As we look at each of these character flaws, remember that you should only be concerned with you. It is not your concern if your ex girlfriend contains one or more of these flaws. This is not about her right now. It’s about you. Moreover, if your ex does possess any of these flaws, and you start calling or texting her to tell her so, you are only going to drive her further away.

Get Your Ex Girlfriend To Want You Back
So, what are these character flaws? I’m going to lay them out as simply as possible so you can get to work right away on making improvements.

The four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Criticism

Where you in the habit of criticizing your ex-girlfriend? Constantly criticizing your partner is a relationship killer. In order to improve in this area you want to start training yourself to praise instead of criticize. You will obviously have the urge to criticize. When that urge arises, do your best to fight it and don’t let it surface. Alternatively, you want to start training yourself to actively look for the positive qualities in your ex-girlfriend that you can verbally praise her for. She will love it!

Defensiveness

Do you have a tendency to get defensive when your ex-girlfriend criticized you? If so, this is another area where you can improve. Rather than reacting defensively to criticism, respond by expressing that criticism isn’t helpful to solving the problem and that it only makes you feel defensive. Repeat this over and over again each time you are criticized so that slowly, she can begin to understand that her behavior is unacceptable.



Contempt

Contempt is where you put yourself on a pedestal as someone who is intrinsically better than the other.
It’s important that you try to recognize if you are guilty of this and then go about changing it right away.

Stonewalling

Stonewalling is when you feel so overwhelmed during confrontation that you just shut down and withdraw, refusing to participate in the problem-solving process.

Conclusion

Don’t brush over these bad habits. It has been scientifically established these four habits are the most responsible for relationship failures. And if these are the worst habits, then their opposites must be the habits that are most likely to make a relationship successful.

Therefore, instead of being critical, praise your partner. Instead of being defensive, repeatedly state that the criticism you are receiving is not helping to solving the problem. Instead of feeling contempt, work on regarding your partner as an equal. And finally, instead of stonewalling, repeatedly remind your partner that the way they go about solving problems is pushing you away and causing you to withdraw.

I hope you have found this information useful. Please take a look at the other articles on the site to further help you in successfully repairing your relationship with your girlfriend.

I wish you the best of luck.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete


  2. GET YOUR EX LOVER URGENTLY AND BE HAPPY FOREVER CONTACT HIM NOW VIA Website http://solutiontemples.com
    After being in relationship with him for seven years,she broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring her back but all was in vain, I wanted her back so much because of the love I have for her I begged her with everything, I made promises but she refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring her back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try contact him through website Website http://solutiontemples.com , and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before two days, that my ex will return to me before two days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all she said was that she was so sorry for everything that happened, that she wanted me to return to her, that she loves me so much. I was so happy and went to her, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster called Dr Ikhile who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email:solutiontemple27@gmail.com Website http://solutiontemples.com call&whatsapp +27789518085 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:solutiontemple27@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM



    ReplyDelete


  3. Thanks to { dr.obho } he is a great spell caster who brought my ex husband back I want to tell everyone about my meeting with ( dr.obhogreatspell@gmail.com) who bring back my ex lover within the period of 2days... At these moment i don't have anything to say than to appreciate the good works of dr.obho, who you can simply reach through this email address: ( dr.obhogreatspell@gmail.com )

    Once again contact this email .......... dr.obhogreatspell@gmail.com

    You can also reach me through this number for confirmation +19136084584

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am James William from Portland Oregon United state.It has been my desire to help people out with their problems no matter how little my contribution may be.

    As regards to the promise i made to BABA ARUOSA if he could help me get back my girlfriend,i'm using this means to fulfill my promise and also let everybody know there's solution to your problem no matter how difficult you think it is okay.

    I loved a girl for more than 2 years and she told me she was going to marry me.But she would change her mind and tell me she didn't love me anymore and was seeing a guy,which i found out.I begged her to accept me and also tried every means possible to make her know i can't live without her because i really love her but she would pay deaf ears to me.

    We were working in the same company and each time i see her,i wish all this weren't happening.This pain continued till a friend of mine led me to BABA ARUOSA whom he told me was very extremely powerful and has helped with a problem.

    Soon as i contacted him,i knew he was the exact answer to my solution because i felt his powers from his carefully selected words and calmness.I explain all that happened to me and he told me what to do.I did as i was instructed and never doubted him.To my greatest surprise what i felt was almost impossible within the twinkle of an eyes was over.

    She called me pleading for my forgiveness for how she has treated me and that she loves me so much and will never cheat on me again and will marry me.And from that moment till now all we've been experiencing is happiness in our relationship.We'll be getting married soon……..lol

    I would advice anyone with problem to contact him via email : templeofsupernaturalcontact@gmail.com for his help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called mr Emmanuel of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my $5000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called mr emmanuel and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT mr Emmanuel call ( +2349033255083) or WhatsApp him (+2349033255083) or email) illuminati666headoffice@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What more can i say about this great man. Firstly Dr, I will want to say a very big thank you to you and i say to you that you are truly the best spell caster in the world as your name Dr Kuq Ya means the best / greatest spell caster in the world as now that you have really helped me get back my husband that almost ended our marriage and my Job back. To you all out there that seek for the help of a reliable spell caster, Dr Kuq Ya is the best online and he is a trustworthy spell caster that will tell you the truth and he don't lie as he has proven it to be true to several people and in various countries. As the bad comments about him online is from the bad people / customers that has contacted him and do not want to follow what he has asked them to do. Do you need your ex-back, Do your need to win a lottery, Do you need to get your Job back or a new Job, and do you need to be financially stable, Oh what ever you need in life he can get it done for you as i can not really start mentioning the capability of this great and powerfully spell caster online that brought Joy and happiness to me that was introduce to me by my friend called Pena, Because he is just too reliable and too much to talk about. Are you depressed and don't know what to do anymore because of the situation you have found yourself in life or have you been ripped off by those fake spell caster online that ripped my friend out of $7000 dollars before she meant with Dr Kuq Ya that restored back her marriage? Kindly send your email to the following email address to get solutions to any problem you find yourself.: great.spellcaster@yahoo.com and get your problem solved without fail. I Gloria Kifita a Citizen of the United Kingdom say contact the spell caster and you will not regret it at all as i am not trying to place fake testimony about him like so many fake and lies about the scammers online. AS THIS IS A TRUE LIFE STORY.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor michael for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 6 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor michael  now, his email is drmichaelspellcaster@gmail. com or WhatsApp on +2348139206346

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am very happy to tell everyone that Dr Joe is a great spell caster who is specialized in uniting broken homes/marriages my husband left me for another woman for three months and forgot about me completely no call no text and he even block me on Facebook both had a son called Jack he was only 2 when his dad started cheating on me,to shortened the whole story i came across Dr.Joe one a post by Susan Andre how she was helped with the help of Dr.Joe is her marital life,i quickly copied out the details of Dr.Joe which was dr.joeblessed@gmail.com then mailed all my problems to him and he immediately replied and said he can help me in 48 hours with no hesitation i agreed to the terms and conditions because i love my husband so much and could not bare the pain of loosing him to another woman.today with the help of Dr.Joe my husband is back home and he has ask for forgiveness with a new car we are living happily ever after all thanks to DR.Joe for his love spell for me. if you are in any relationship/marriage problem just don't cry anymore or worry much just mail dr.joeblessed@gmail.com and see him settle it for you thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Getting back together with my ex was a very tough challenge and I failed it many times after my fiance broke-up with me. but after I read about Kwale Temple love spell and decided to get in contact with him and when he replied to my mail I discovered it was so easy for me to get my fiance back within 48 hours using Dr Kwale's spell. That's how I got my fiance back at kwaletemple@gmail.com  whats app him on +2348056141089.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you having issues in your relationship, or finding it difficult to have a child of your own or are you the type having any diseases in your body. I will advice you to contact Dr. Abolo of Abolospell@gmail.com . The potency of his spell is so effective and can reunite broken relationship and can also make one get pregnant know matter the situation and not only that, he also has the power to cure all type of diseases within the period of 48hours.. Contact him today and thank me later.

    Contact details : Abolospell@gmail.com

    you can also contact hiim on whatsapp via: +27743411428.

    ReplyDelete